Friday 18 April 2008

A Good Saturday


Hello to all, I guess you're all wondering why I've not been posting so regular like I used to...the last 3 days have been stressful as my Dad was admited into hospital on Wednesday and was operated on Thursday to a tumor of the intestines. The operation went well but the Doctor says the tumor was a little bigger than he had at first imagined, so now we are going to see what sort of treatment he will be advised to do. We have however decided that chemo is out of the question for my Dad, as at his age and due to other health issues it will not be a good idea. It's at these hospitals that one realizes how many people suffer from all sorts of types of cancer, I especially find it stressful to see the number of children that are already going through all this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment