Monday 18 August 2008

Us out and about






Well today was a day to take things a little calmer, so we decided to take the kids to the park...they had a great time, but at the end Ruben got a little runny tummy and we needed to go sort things out, actually I'm quiet amazed that although he had a major melt-down again lol, by the end of the afternoon he was up and about and ready to go to the Feast in Amora:) They also had a ball at toyland park, but did they come out all sweaty hehee!! In the evening we went to the Costa for coffee, it's a pity that they (big shots) insist on fixing the dunes and the coast during the tourist season but...Oh yes and least I forget, my friends had nightmares with Lidl, but that's a private joke and I cannot tell it in public as I would probably get shot heheee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment