Sunday 6 July 2014

Alenquer - Day 6

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow generated with Smilebox
Day 6 – 5th July Oh dear, have just peeped out of window to heaven and I think the sun is playing up again, not a happy chappy at the moment. Have just tidied up the lounge and made breakie for everyone (they are all still in bed). It’s 7:30 so I’m taking the time to catch up on the gossip. Isn’t it funny that eventhough one is in paradise we need our social networking?  Hang in here and I’ll have more news later! We’ve had lunch and are now just lazing around till it’s time to go down to the pool. The sun heard me and came out nice and warm. Today was the day I stayed the longest in the pool, the sun was warm and it just felt great! The kids had pizza for dins and Mom and I had coffee and toast and hubby as you’ll see from the pics had a biggg chicken/meat sarmie, with the left overs from lunch. Now were off into town for coffee and just to stretch our limbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment