Monday 2 May 2011

South Africans get together in Lisbon:)

We had a lovely day, saw ex South Africans I knew once again, and got the chance to meet others that I didn't:)  The food was great and the company even better, the "after party" at Vasco da Gama was cool too!!  By the way for once in my life I forgot to take my camera with me so these fotos are the courtesy of PAULA FERNANDES:))   Thanks also to PAUL OLIVEIRA for the excellent organisation!



                                                                Dulcidio Soares & Roger
                                                                         Paula & Ricardo
                                                                      Marta & Paula
                                                                      Paul Oliveira
                                                                            Alvaro
                                                                         Conny

No comments:

Post a Comment