Sunday 6 July 2014

Alenquer - Day 2 - 1st July

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design customized with Smilebox
Day 2 – 1st July Well lets say that I didn’t have a very restful night as I had big fights with the pillow  eventually I decided to go and get a cushion from the lounge, but even so the bed was bloody hard  As I wasn’t happy in bed I got up early and came and look out of the sliding doors at the gorgeous views, wow how lucky we are. The weather didn’t look so great as yesterday but I’m sure it will turn out well. Made breakfast and then hubby and I went to do some grocery shopping and when we got back it was pool time again. I didn’t go into the pool but the kids did and they said the water wasn’t as warm as yesterday. Hubby prepared our braai whilst I did the other things. Now we’re resting a little, the kids are playing cards with grandma and I’m catching up on the blog…more later. Well hi again, we’ve just had another wonderful afternoon in the sun and pool, I’ve also watered the garden, and yes it deserves a meantion as this place is massive  For din dins we had the left-overs from lunch and we played snooker and cards. After our coffee we watched a movie (for me it was a rewatch), Rafa played fifa which he cannot miss  Now it’s off to bed for a desrved rest. Yeah isn’t it funny that when my Family is supposedly on holiday we seem to be so much more active 

No comments:

Post a Comment