Sunday 6 July 2014

Alenquer Day 3

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow made with Smilebox
Day 3 – 2nd July Well today I woke up to some clouds and a little breeze, got breakfast ready and tidied the things a little whilst the gang still slept. We went down to the pool as the sun did appear but it wasn’t as hot as the other days and so we came inside and played games like fifa (rafa and hubby), Nadine and I played snooker (I won  ) and Mom did some crossword puzzles. I did some washing too (ja a Mom always has work) and then we had lunch. After lunch we went to the Vila of Alenquer…we went to the convento and looked for the castle but it was just some bits and pieces of the old walls. We looked around and took some pictures as can be seen below. Back at the house Rafa and hubby went cycling up the hills and I went down to the pool to sun tan a little, Nadine joined me later. Oh and I decided to clean the pool as there were lots of leaves in it as can be seen from the pics, the pool is surounded by bushes and trees. Huuby and rafa also came to join us and we just fooled around. After dins we (hubby, Rafa and I) went into town for some coffe and delicious croissants at A Calçadinha. Next we played trivial and snooker and believe be we are all very ready for bed. :=)

No comments:

Post a Comment