Monday 6 July 2009

Dolce Vita Shopping

On Sunday early in the morning I decided we needed to go and visit this new shopping complex. We ate there and it really is a nice place to spend your day roaming in and out of the shops. I did spend some money...ag well I never was one to resist buying things for the kids, hubby also got clothes and I got myself some sandals...yeah I know I have this thing about sandals, but hey a woman can loose her mind every so often nê? Check out some of the photos, especially the plants on the wall...amazing! There is also a Kidzania which I promised is the next thing we visit...it's for the kids but the adults can have a great time too. Pity I have already booked and payed a deposit for Nadines birthday party, else I'd certainly book here, check out the links.

http://www.clubetiamargarida.com/ (where nadine is having her party)






No comments:

Post a Comment